We have a beautiful facility equipped with state of the art censored night vision cameras, 10 large sized runs, 8 medium sized runs, and over 40 cages in all sizes. Our staff is committed to all of our pets and the care and safety all our pets. We make routine after hours visits to our facility and also monitor your pets on camera to ensure their safety and comfort. We board exotics, small animals, and avians too! Call 954-748-9738 today to schedule your boarding reservation or stop by and tour our facility.
Checklist for boarding
- Your pet must be up to date with vaccinations, with the minimum of Rabies and Bordetella.
- Please bring food for your dog with feeding instructions.
- If you would like to bring a blanket of theirs, please do.
- You do not need to bring bowls.
- Please bring your pet's favorite toy.
Payment is due at drop-off; as it is not our policy to bill our clients. We accept cash and credit cards (Care Credit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex). Boarding is for a 24hr block (for example 8 AM- 8AM), after that 24 period a ½ day or full day daycare charge will be applied. Prices are subject to change (without notice).
If you are a first-time client, we will provide you with a FREE Office Exam with the purchase of boarding services. For faster service, you can fill out and either fax or email a client registration form before coming in.